Any cancellations made more than 14 days from tour date, full refund is applicable. If cancelled less than 14 days but more than 7 days from the tour date, a refund minus an administration fee of 25% of total booking amount will be deducted. If less than 7 days but more than 48 hours from tour date, a cancellation fee, 50% of total booking amount will be deducted. If within 48 hours of the booking date, no refund will be given.
A $200 Bond is payable on pickup
Terms and conditions
You will need to bring along your drivers licence or passport for identification on the day of hire at which time OBG staff will provide you with our bike hire terms and conditions.
Any cancellations made more than 14 days from hire date, full refund is applicable. If cancelled less than 14 days but more than 7 days from hire date, a refund minus an administration fee of 25% of total booking amount will be deducted. If less than 7 days but more than 48 hours from hire date, a cancellation fee, 50% of total booking amount will be deducted. If within 48 hours of the booking date, no refund will be given.Late returnsLate returns will incur a late fee of $15.00 for every 15 min overdue, this will be deducted from the bond.
Excessively dirty bikes will incur a cleaning fee of $50 this will be deducted from the bond.
OBG Shuttle Service
Terms, Conditions, Indemnity & Release - Agreement
- By agreeing to this document, you understand that to the extent permitted by law, OBG are not responsible for any injuries, loss or damages incurred during the transportation of myself and my property (Shuttle). As the individual responsible for making this booking on behalf of multiple people, you accept responsibility and have permission to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons for whom you are booking.
- You acknowledge that your bike is not insured by OBG during the Shuttle, and therefore the use of the Shuttle is entirely at your own risk.
- You understand that you are responsible for your own actions at all times and agree to behave in a way that is respectful of OBG's vehicle, staff and equipment.
- You understand that each rider is solely responsible for their own safety and for any injuries that may occur on the trails or when not in OBG vehicles.
- You accept that OBG or its staff are not responsible for any damages that may occur to my bike during transportation and you indemnify OBG on a full indemnity basis for any damage that you cause to our property.
Cancellations by you:
- If you wish to cancel your shuttle booking, tour, bike or any purchase the following terms apply:
7 days or more notice:
- If you wish to cancel more than 7 days out from your booked date, OBG will provide a refund less a $10.00 administration fee. This fee applies per order. If you have multiple separate orders the administration fee is applicable per order. If you have multiple bookings within the one order then only one administration fee is applicable. 7 days example: your booking is for Saturday the 15th; advice from you is required prior to 10am on Saturday the 8th.
3 to 7 days notice:
- If you wish to cancel 3 to 7 days out from your booked date, OBG will provide a 50% refund of your cancelled booking. 3-7 days example: your booking is for Saturday the 15th; advice from you is received after 10am on Saturday the 8th and before 10am on Wednesday the 12th
Less than 3 days notice:
- If you wish to cancel less than 3 days out from your booking no refund is provided. Less than 3 days example: your booking is for Saturday the 15th; advice from you is received after 10am on Wednesday the 13th.
Moving the date of your shuttle:
- Moving the date of your Shuttle is not possible within 7 days of the booking. Outside of 7 days of the booking is at the discretion of OBG staff and availability. Moving a date (if possible), incurs a $10 admin fee
Transfer of your booking:
- You can transfer your booking to another person prior to the day of your booking. This includes on selling of your booking. Simply advise us who the replacement person is.
- Credits for bookings are available outside of 7 days prior to the booked date. For cancellations within 7 day of the booking, a credit is not available.
- Our shuttles run in all weather conditions except Severe Weather or dangerous road conditions. We will not provide a refund purely on account of poor weather unless there is a Severe Weather event or dangerous road conditions. See below for cancellations by OBG due to weather.
Cancellations by OBG
Severe Weather or dangerous road conditions
- In the event of a severe weather event, OBG has the right to cancel or call off shuttles at any stage.Severe Weather includes, but is not limited to:
- Extreme or code red fire danger days;- Any extreme weather warning issued by the BOM or other relevant government agency;
- Dangerous winds;
- Snow and ice (including black ice);
- Local flooding causing road closures;
- In the event that we declare a Severe Weather event or dangerous road conditions Prior to 12pm on the day of your booking, riders will receive either credits or refunds for the full amount of their booking. OBG will use best endeavours and advice from localauthorities to make this decision as early as possible, preferably prior to the day itself. However, all parties agree that unforeseen weather events can occur which may impact our operations.
- OBG reserves the right to alter shuttle drop off locations to lower areas of the Indigo Epic trail in the event of severe weather conditions. If this occurs prior to 12 midday on the day you will be offered the choice of continuing with your booking or not continuing and receiving a full refund or credit.
- In the event that a Severe Weather event or dangerous road conditions are declared after 12 midday, and you have already commenced your Shuttle, we will refund you an amount that we deem to be fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
Events affecting shuttle service on the day
- In the event that a Shuttle is delayed for a period of time of up to 2 hours (excluding other clauses in this agreement), and the Shuttle is subsequently able to safely resume, then OBG will do its best to resume its services as quickly and as safely as possible and extend its service on that day by up to 2 hours to cover the disruption to our service for an equivalent time to the disruption. These events include but are not restricted to: fallen trees; other vehicles on the shuttle road; road works; unforeseen non-OBG road based events eg cycle race; car rally; etc; accidents; flat tyres; vehicle breakdown; protest; emergency vehicle access. In the event that shuttles can not reasonably resume within 2 hours OBG will provide an equivalent credit for use at any time in the next 12 months subject to availability.
- Where external events affect the delivery of our service via a disruption or delay to which we are pre-advised then these details will be advertised on our website as soon as they are known. If this happens and you are already holding a booking we will contact you directly, advise of the situation and if you wish to alter your booking OBG will provide a choice of full refund or credit.Force majeure, natural disaster, pandemic, political unrest, unexpected trail closure and other events out of our control
Day Shuttle ticket holders
- If a situation arises that affects our ability to safely deliver our service eg.natural disaster including fire, flood; 'infectious disease', 'epidemic', 'pandemic' or similar; government action; state or national emergency; an event outside the reasonable control of OBG or similar event that potentially affects our ability to safely deliver other unforeseeable circumstances that prevent OBG from fulfilling its booking with you, we reserve the right to cancel this booking and provide you a full credit to use on any RideRepublic booking in the next 12 months subject to availability.
Cancellation due to Government restriction:
- If you have made a booking whilst being in a State Government restricted area anticipating restrictions easing, and said restrictions are not eased in time for your booking; a refund will not be available. You will receive a OBG credit for 12 month to the value of your spend less a $10 admin fee per booking. If the Government has enforced new restrictions since your booking which means you cannot attend the day due to lockdowns/Government rules then you will receive a 12 month credit to the value of your ticket amount.
Other terms & conditions:
- You agree to comply fully with Indigo Epic and Yackandandah rail trail terms and conditions. Please visit each bike park's websites for relevant information.
- If you agree to this form, you waive your rights to sue Ride Rebublic or its staff for losses relating to death, personal injury or any damage caused to equipment. Agreeing to this form does not affect any rights that you may have under any Acts or laws.
- You should be aware that agreeing to this form may have an effect on any insurance policy that covers you for death or personal injury. If you have any concerns about the effect of signing this form, you should discuss this with your insurer or legal adviser.Declaration and signature of person about to use these services:
• I understand that the recreational services about to be sold as set out in this form may cause my death or my personal injury.
• By agreeing to this form, I understand I waive my rights to sue the seller or its staff for losses relating to my death, personal injury or any damage to equipment such as bike and helmet.
• I give approval for any photos taken of me to be used by OBG for media purposes.
• I understand that by agreeing to this document, I agree to all statements made within it.
• I understand that if the seller has not complied with any law about the proper completion of this form and how my approval is obtained (for example, if the seller has made a false or misleading statement in relation to the steps taken by the seller to avoid the danger of death or personal injury), or has acted recklessly, the seller cannot enforce this waiver